Tuesday 15 November 2011

Reminder to my readers

I should have done this earlier before I post my first entry. But anyway, this is my official house rules to follow. Read and pay attention before you do anything here folks.

1. Don't spam
I don't want to see any senseless comments on my blog which is annoying to me and my fellow readers.

2. Subscribe
I wonder why there are many readers but no subscribers. I have to be honest with you guys, I'm very tired of linking to every website it is really tedious then why not subscribe? There are RSS and Google Reader to use.

3. Comment
I emphasize to comment and criticize my entries. But no stupid comments and spams.

4. Spread the word
Why not introduce my blog to your fellow gamers? Or link my blog or share on facebook, twitter, digg with a convenient button on page. Also I'm not forcing you all but I'm encouraging you to do it.

5. Rate it
There is a rate button to rate my blog much easier. This way I can improve my entries in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment