Thursday 15 December 2011

New C&C coming to social networks



With the seeming end of C&C, We all know that the EA-- "the demon gaming company" raped and killed the C&C on purpose because of money. But however, EA decided to revive the C&C series one more time by creating a social network game called "Tiberium Alliances" which is obviously from Tiberium universe. I doubt that they may give quality C&C to us gamers since the "changes" it took. The quality C&C I may like to try is Generals 2-- which featured on VGA 2011 "World Premiere".


As I watched the video, The starting intro, as usual, some of it are recycled (EA logo, hill scenes, and particularly, units) and the gameplay is cool though. But with recent history of EA pulling our legs, I may call shenanigans on their part since it is only a beta and needlessly to say, I don't trust them.

To prevent another disaster, they may try some following changes-- including my opinion about it:

  • It may be improved by following the opinions of beta testers and common gamers. 
  • Company policy, anyone?
  • Avoid rushing, they always like rushing their works.
  • "Inexperienced always leads the more experienced", now I know there are many screw-ups in game industry because of so-called "Managers" bosses their employees who knows how to game. Hell, they don't even play at all! So change it and hire some competent managers! 
  • Lessen it's price. I don't care if they make it thirty or forty bucks but they should make it decent enough to be enjoyable.
  • Beta! don't forget to make betas. 
  • Don't even try to fools us!


They also said that it's free to play but I'm not crossing my finger a bit!




No comments:

Post a Comment